Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King Empty
PostSubject: Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King   Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Hmmm allrightthe game is on a foe map... small, not alot of space to build and a typical 2 on 2 ground. We all make our eco's and the game starts.. all 4 make a dragon, and in the start i sent out 4 groups of x bow to protect anes eco and my own. Anes starts making troops and sending them out, and so do i a little later.

The fight goes on.. Holy King and Anes start cowing while i just slowly build up my army. We attack abit with merlins... i don't think i had 1 good shot with my merlin... all died before i could do that Sad But holy was doing pretty good and moving in on anes... while i was quite busy fencing king off.
Then dragon time starts and holy uses dragon, so i knew it was my time to shine as well. Put my wells on and cause we both started the same time he kinda messed up abit with his dragon defense. Giving me and Anes a nice opertunity to set the whole place on fire. That went pretty good i think... Holy backed down for a moment but king was sitll pushing.

After awhile there were 2 king specials aimed at my king combined with a big group of maces... and my king barely alive could escape...

The game went on and forth for a hour i think and holy and king had i think 4 times our army's sizes. So i knew we had lost... and i try 1 sneaky atempt to kill his king. He used king special but kept his king standing below a gorup of towers... with about 60 x bow... so i used perci and sent in maces (put my eco off but only had 2 k gold so that didn't really helped lol. Anyhow he didn't notice it... and was busy killing all my army with his nice merlin who i didn't cared about for 2 minutes lol. And i said gg
Holy responded also with gg.... thinking i gave up... lol

Then all kings army crashed down.... such an amazing moment... danm i felt good lol.
Then we pushed holy abit back until he suicided Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King 243756

But yeah gg...

Holy and king were definitely better. Though we gave a good fight Very Happy

(owyeah P.S Bread eco RULES Very Happy )

Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King Game_h10
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King   Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:44 am

Wow nice game. Smart thinking X on the x bows in the begining
you really had 2k of gold :S but king killing king nice
kinda funny holy killed himself Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King Lol Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King 86496
Back to top Go down
uaes_hollyspirit
Blademaster
Blademaster
uaes_hollyspirit

Honourable posting points : 89

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King   Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:13 am

lolz we jus owning them but suddenly king was died that made me fully down :S

Cool That Was A Good Game.Dragon WARS xD Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King Lol
Back to top Go down
uaes_hollyspirit
Blademaster
Blademaster
uaes_hollyspirit

Honourable posting points : 89

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King   Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:25 am

Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King 155kpw8

Wow 2 Dragons are enjoying my Castle Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King Lol
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King   Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:55 pm

xD

Yeah lol that was funny xD But we got quite abit from your eco down right? i didn't look after :S
Back to top Go down
ANES
Valkery
Valkery
ANES

Honourable posting points : 230

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King   Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:12 pm

lol holy had destroyed all my iron and I dout redo quidin I had more gold! bad defense on dragons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King   Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr.X & ANES VS Holy & King
Page 1 of 1