Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

M®.X vs 7Sab & Kala {ûƧ}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

M®.X vs 7Sab & Kala {ûƧ} Empty
PostSubject: M®.X vs 7Sab & Kala {ûƧ}   M®.X vs 7Sab & Kala {ûƧ} EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Low setts, 20 pt, no fly (hehe we are not totally crazy M®.X vs 7Sab & Kala {ûƧ} Icon_lol ) Map ehm :S a 7xt map don't know which one :S

Well it was first a 2v2, but the nice Lord Stronghold ally of X left lol

So we go on, sab needed train on low setts. She doing pretty good though Wink
After pt, X was ready long time before us xD preaparing his troops next to the middle, sab and i began to send towers-xbow at the same time, we fought hard (damn! 2v1!!!) and pushed him back but he had a nice awsome awfull defense !!! With tons of towers xD Sab had the middle but she didn't promote to rank 10 and didn't have enought honor :S so i made trebs from my castle :S after, sab promote and made some trebs but didn't have enought monney xD so it was kinda 30 trebs of me and 5 trebs of her, and with that we were blocked in X defense :S couldn't come in :S we finally broke up his first line of towers and little by little we went on... hardly though... when finally we went close to his castle, i send my maces to his king... but he had some nice (enormous) groups of archers M®.X vs 7Sab & Kala {ûƧ} 243756 ... maces = died... and while that i send my king to use his power.... Sad he send maces... M®.X vs 7Sab & Kala {ûƧ} 243756 didn't saw them... king = died... but ! hehe... game wasn't over ! but seeing after that i was kinda disconcentrated by my other sis, i didn't follow what happened xD Soooooooo ... to be continuated.... (X pls lol)
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: M®.X vs 7Sab & Kala {ûƧ}   M®.X vs 7Sab & Kala {ûƧ} EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:58 pm

(continuation)

So i finally happy to stopped the big damage to my castle ( i deleted all my food and placed my granary in the corner autobuying the food, i finally killed one of the 2 lady's so i make a wall to defend myself, but i couldn't complete it cause of 1 maceman of sab M®.X vs 7Sab & Kala {ûƧ} 243756 so i went out with my king to kill it and sab came with tons of maceman. the single maceman hit the horse of my king and then the other 20 maceman on it. I used perci she brought in more maceman. my xbows shot almost all of them but there was excactly 1 maceman left who killed me.............

! maceman!!!! just 1 or i would have survived!

But really really fun game.
Back to top Go down
GIGA
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 68

PostSubject: Re: M®.X vs 7Sab & Kala {ûƧ}   M®.X vs 7Sab & Kala {ûƧ} EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:21 pm

Yes it is fun to play 1vs2 because if you win you feel awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: M®.X vs 7Sab & Kala {ûƧ}   M®.X vs 7Sab & Kala {ûƧ} EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:58 am

GIGA wrote:
Yes it is fun to play 1vs2 because if you win you feel awesome.
If you win yeah.. M®.X vs 7Sab & Kala {ûƧ} 243756 lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M®.X vs 7Sab & Kala {ûƧ}   M®.X vs 7Sab & Kala {ûƧ} Empty

Back to top Go down

M®.X vs 7Sab & Kala {ûƧ}
Page 1 of 1