Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Sing out of tournay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Invité

Sing out of tournay Empty
PostSubject: Sing out of tournay   Sing out of tournay EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:04 am

Well guys iam back after 1 month break.

Iam a bit rusty but got fast my old skill back.

I practised the tournay map for the fortcomming tournay.

I played with judg yui night and the cro leader nino and mayo.

Finally i came to the result the map is too large and not balanced out for 1v1 games.

games take vs good players way too long and crash cuz of that sometimes.

thats why lbc sing out totally of this tournay and cro wont join it .same wll do agc too what makes a loss of 10-11 players

Sorry but we dont play tournays on not balanced maps.

Fix the map and we try but b4 the map got no fixed we dont join the tournay again bye
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Sing out of tournay   Sing out of tournay EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:31 pm

Alright that is 9 players less then Wink
night gone as well?
Back to top Go down
Coca
Admin
Coca

Honourable posting points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Sing out of tournay   Sing out of tournay EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:42 pm

?? Its no 10player less the lbc clan wasnt in tourment agc wasnt in tourment and cro too. Whats the problem?
Nothing change...
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Sing out of tournay   Sing out of tournay EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:16 pm

Well LI3C 5 Cro wantet to come would be 4 more + agc wantet to come too + 3 makes 12 player.....

By the way we are going to organize a pro tournay a real pro one and not a tournay like this...
Back to top Go down
Relax
Valkery
Valkery
Relax

Honourable posting points : 278

PostSubject: Re: Sing out of tournay   Sing out of tournay EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:44 pm

Heya its me Checkerwurst

Heya dudes peace we`re all a big family Razz (of monkeys) monkey

You got hungry if you see my name?
Thats just normal.
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Sing out of tournay   Sing out of tournay EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:41 am

Hmmm maybe i can better clarifi some things.
Look at the tournament title.... you see the big sign which says "PRO ONLY" ?
Did i ever made that somewere? did i ever claimed it?

Good now we got that out of the way. Let's make one thing clear

IT AIN'T PRO ONLY!!!!!!!!!!

so
geez tha't wasn't too hard was it.

I made it so that people could have fun in it... seeing you want only pro go ahead....

Shl was getting boring that's why we invented this.... for fun
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Sing out of tournay   Sing out of tournay EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:08 am

Lyckety says the map is not balanced. First of all the map is balanced and it is a high set map so there is no problem. He says the game takes to long for good 1vs1 players and sometimes it freezes. Lyckety is notorious for having games freeze because he is the one that does it when he starts to lose. Nobody else has freezing problems on this map. The game also wont take that long vs Lyckety because he sucks. He only plays one map, one race, and one setting reguardless of what he says. He will play a game if someone else chosses the settings but if he starts losing he freezes the game and then challenges you in the lobby to a game where he is comfortable using his map and his settings. By the way, the game doesnt seem to freeze when he chooses the map and setting. {LI3C} website shows the {LI3C} Code. It says "We play any map and any settings". Is that a lie Lyckety or do you just like complaining. Your code also says "We help weaker players get better". Is that a lie Lyckety because you seem to call everyone a noob and that doesnt help anyone. Why is it that you are the biggest complainer on every website?
Back to top Go down
GIGA
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 68

PostSubject: Re: Sing out of tournay   Sing out of tournay EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 6:34 am

Liverwurst, you are right. I played Lyckerty twice on the tournament map and both times when I was winning the game it froze. The game froze right after I destroyed his round table that had dragon egg with my trebs. And then he challenged me to a low 15 minute peace time game. Lol, exactly how you said it. Lyckerty is a great player and better than i am, but he does't want to play the tournament map because even I can beat him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sing out of tournay   Sing out of tournay Empty

Back to top Go down

Sing out of tournay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stronghold-Legends :: Stronghold Legends :: Archieves (old topics)-
Jump to: