Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

.7×T. as of now .3×T.4LT.7×T. NEWS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Honourable posting points : 195

.7×T. as of now .3×T.4LT.7×T. NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: .7×T. as of now .3×T.4LT.7×T. NEWS!   .7×T. as of now .3×T.4LT.7×T. NEWS! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:44 pm

7×T. Leadership and clan news.
--------------------------------------------
Well news of the week for 7×T. this amazing clan is that mason and holly seem to be almost comepletely inactive-so half/way leadership pretty much goes to me and kronik but if a desision needs to be made prometheus is the main leader for NOW.

New 4LT.! good job dj! your very good and after all our training together u deserve it man Smile but u have responsibility to be loyale to this clan and help 3xt out if they ask so be sure to do that buddy :o

mvp (most valuable player) of the week: SilverSaber
Reason:i been owning true but i also been very active and i started a wing of this clan on uaes and other german timezone expect to see 7xt flourish Smile

5 best activity:
1.Slayer {DJ}
2.SilverSaber
3.Prometheus
4.TripleLou
5.Kronik
---------------------------------
welll thats the weekly 7xt news letter go 7xt fantastic players Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: .7×T. as of now .3×T.4LT.7×T. NEWS!   .7×T. as of now .3×T.4LT.7×T. NEWS! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:58 pm

silver wrote:
Well news of the week for 7×T. this amazing clan is that mason and holly seem to be almost comepletely inactive-so half/way leadership pretty much goes to me and kronik but if a desision needs to be made prometheus is the main leader for NOW.

New 4LT.! good job dj! your very good and after all our training together u deserve it man Smile but u have responsibility to be loyale to this clan and help 3xt out if they ask so be sure to do that buddy :o

Reason:i been owning true but i also been very active and i started a wing of this clan on uaes and other german timezone expect to see 7xt flourish Smile

5 best activity:
1.Slayer {DJ}
2.SilverSaber
3.Prometheus
4.TripleLou
5.Kronik

ok
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: .7×T. as of now .3×T.4LT.7×T. NEWS!   .7×T. as of now .3×T.4LT.7×T. NEWS! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:53 am

silver wrote:

5 best activity:
1.Slayer {DJ}
2.SilverSaber
3.Prometheus
4.TripleLou
5.Kronik

Wow great idea silver Very Happy Making a newspaper thing..... it keeps people informed about all things that happened.... quite handy seeing i was gone for a week Wink keep it up Razz
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Honourable posting points : 195

PostSubject: Re: .7×T. as of now .3×T.4LT.7×T. NEWS!   .7×T. as of now .3×T.4LT.7×T. NEWS! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:18 pm

thanks mr x Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .7×T. as of now .3×T.4LT.7×T. NEWS!   .7×T. as of now .3×T.4LT.7×T. NEWS! Empty

Back to top Go down

.7×T. as of now .3×T.4LT.7×T. NEWS!
Page 1 of 1