Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

New Stronghold on the horizon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chili
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 10

New Stronghold on the horizon Empty
PostSubject: New Stronghold on the horizon   New Stronghold on the horizon EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:05 pm

Hey guys i found this link about a new firefly game: http://www.strongholdkingdoms.com/
Its called Kingdoms, just look at the pics and u ll figure out, whats it about Wink

Here the Forum link: http://www.fireflyworlds.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=271&func=showcat&catid=42
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: New Stronghold on the horizon   New Stronghold on the horizon EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:14 pm

nice:D

looks great....

hope it won't be pay per month though..... then it would be sucky :s
Back to top Go down
Chili
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 10

PostSubject: Re: New Stronghold on the horizon   New Stronghold on the horizon EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:37 pm

there s nothing much out right now. Just some guys tryin it and find some bugs to delete and see how the game is goin....
And I dont think Firefly can allow to make it so big expensive like other games. IDK but a month payment will become very expensive in time, so i just hope u buy it once and go without restriction Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: New Stronghold on the horizon   New Stronghold on the horizon EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:08 pm

Chili wrote:
there s nothing much out right now. Just some guys tryin it and find some bugs to delete and see how the game is goin....
And I dont think Firefly can allow to make it so big expensive like other games. IDK but a month payment will become very expensive in time, so i just hope u buy it once and go without restriction Exclamation
yeah.... i don't play monthly payed games..... and i do wanna play the next stronghold..... i hope for firefly that they won't make that mistake cause then the serie's will die...... :S
Back to top Go down
Nivek180
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 20

PostSubject: Re: New Stronghold on the horizon   New Stronghold on the horizon EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:45 am

Yep, if it's month by month subscription, I don't think I'll be able to play it...not because of cost issues. It's because my parents don't buy anything for me and seeing as I don't have a credit card...there's a problem. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: New Stronghold on the horizon   New Stronghold on the horizon EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:08 pm

quote!IN FOLGENDEM LINK SEHT IHR DIE OFFIZIELLE HOMPAGE VON DEM NEUEN STRONGHOLD KINGDOMS

http://www.strongholdkingdoms.de/

Es handelt sich um ein kostenloses Internet Spiel auf MMO Basis

Es wird nächstes Jahr erscheinen und es gibt ein Ranglistensystem

Ich Persömlich bin sehr enttäuscht weil ich davon ausgegangen bin ein neues Spiel der Stronghold Serie zu bekommen , die Grafik scheint vergleichbar mit Stronghold Crushader zu sein... ist zwar kostenlos aber ich hätte lieber bezaht und dafr was ordentliches bekommen Quote!

Anyhow in english a free online game on mmo basis. with a ranking system. i wonder how it is then......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Stronghold on the horizon   New Stronghold on the horizon Empty

Back to top Go down

New Stronghold on the horizon
Page 1 of 1