Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

I would like to join uaes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
+. L¥FÊ .+
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 3

I would like to join uaes Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join uaes   I would like to join uaes EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Hey all I would like to join uaes. I'm from Germany and 15 years old. I play active shl for a while now and want to get better. I spoke already with Wynette, he said I should post my "application" on the forum. Yeah here I'm. Very Happy

(I'm rly sry for my english.^^

+. L¥FÊ .+
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join uaes   I would like to join uaes EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:00 am

Wynette told me of your situation and your decision. I think it's best for now. UNI, Lnx, or INV will suit you better.

Anyways thank you for considering UAES. Hope to see you in the future perhaps. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
»Wynette
Blademaster
Blademaster
»Wynette

Honourable posting points : 77

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join uaes   I would like to join uaes EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:17 pm

Well Lyfe told me he is pretty old player, then he just knew uaes. We will keep your spirit forever on game rushy, dont worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join uaes   I would like to join uaes Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like to join uaes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stronghold-Legends :: Stronghold Legends :: Clans :: †ûƧ†-
Jump to: