Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

I could use some help :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WoB.Be
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 8

I could use some help :) Empty
PostSubject: I could use some help :)   I could use some help :) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Good evening

I'm new here and recently I have been playing SH again, i think SHL is a lot more fun than SH3 so that's why I'm here.
I could definitely use some tips (especially with Arthur and his gang about the perfect timing to use there abilities).
If this forum isn't dead and someone would be willing to fight with me sometimes and teach me some usefull tricks it would be great.

Feel free to add me on skype: OralB_Pro-Expert

I hope someone will read this :p

cya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I could use some help :)   I could use some help :) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:59 am

Sure man no problem Wink....you came in the right place...

By the way i am fyre and if ya want i could help u as much as i can...these days i am having some problems so i cant come but i promice i will help you ...anyway add me on skype so i can give you some tips to start Wink.

Skype Name : Fyre96
From Trininidad ,Tobago(not really just 4 fun xD)

Anyway Do you know there is a Lobby (a chat where everyone one organizes his matches or just to talk with other players )in stronghold Legends ? You see it in the top right of the screen when you join multiplayer, it says "Toggle Chat" then you have only to press it and then your welcome(u gotta have installed on ur pc the last version of shl which means the 1.2 one)....you could ask someone to help u as well till i am getting on... 1 tip :when your in lobby ask some guys with "INV" tag in their name....i am clan leader of that clan then u can say "Fyre send me" and they will train u Wink...

My Forum : http://strongholdlegends.blogfree.net/

Happy to help everyone Very Happy

by the way i use oral b as well xD...best dentefrice !!

GO ORAL B ! XD
Back to top Go down
WoB.Be
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

PostSubject: Re: I could use some help :)   I could use some help :) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:42 am

Haha thanks :p
I didn't now about the chat so thanks for the first tip ^^
I will play SHL this afternoon, then I will see if your clan buddies are online.
Btw i added you on skype Wink

And do you know a (still active) clan that i could join within some time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I could use some help :)   I could use some help :) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Sure you could join mine but there are others active as well as :LnX(german clan),Ds(german clan),infinity(german clan),SHL(german clan),UNI(german clan but most of members actually speaks english),MS(french clan..wont advice u lol),Plague(german clan),blitz(american clan) etc....euro's clan as u see so there are no problems for u seeing u are from Belgium Wink........
My clan is an english clan except for some that are germans and frenchs....

Anyhow...here some strategies: https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com/t305-fighting-tips-with-arthur

Back to top Go down
WoB.Be
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

PostSubject: Re: I could use some help :)   I could use some help :) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:06 pm

I would like to join a english clan, first i thought of your clan but i see you come from Las Vegas. Isn't there going to be a problem with the time difference?
Otherwise i would love to join your clan Smile

Btw did you got my frined request on skype?

Last edited by WoB.Be on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I could use some help :)   I could use some help :) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Oh sorry dude i gotta change my location xD..no i am not from Las Vegas (even though i would like Razz)..i am european as you so there are no problems with time zone Razz.

Yes i accepted you Razz

Btw did u get on shl lobby ?

there's also here a chatbox ...join it i am there too
Back to top Go down
WoB.Be
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

PostSubject: Re: I could use some help :)   I could use some help :) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:25 pm

still there? :p

Btw i can't chat on your forum?

Last edited by WoB.Be on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I could use some help :)   I could use some help :) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Yeah join the chatbox Wink
Back to top Go down
WoB.Be
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

PostSubject: Re: I could use some help :)   I could use some help :) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Nobody says anything
it's just person A left the lobby
person B joined the lobby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I could use some help :)   I could use some help :) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:35 pm

i am writing lol xD...would be happy if u write something as well.. xD
Back to top Go down
WoB.Be
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

PostSubject: Re: I could use some help :)   I could use some help :) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:35 pm

I'm continue writing; fyre are you here? :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I could use some help :)   I could use some help :) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:48 pm

we're out of topic...btw yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I could use some help :)   I could use some help :) Empty

Back to top Go down

I could use some help :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stronghold-Legends :: Stronghold Legends :: Arranging matches/trainings-
Jump to: