Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Out Of Subject 2

Go down 
+4
The Red Baron
Isolation
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
-RusHBoy-
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:16 am

As for pro many of the leaders want him here so he stays. Fyre if you see witness any problems then just post them here. Although you are allowed to kick you can kick if they act like asshole but in a faker situation we must vote.

As for pro you probably have a faker. So could you change your name please.
Pro post your new name here. So sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Iso£ation wrote:
The Red Baron wrote:
Triple post = bad.

Out Of Subject 2 Shut_up

you dont say this to fyre lol!

Out Of Subject 2 YO-YOUS-A-FOOL

lol
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon
Isolation

Honourable posting points : 580

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:05 am

ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy wrote:
Iso£ation wrote:
The Red Baron wrote:
Triple post = bad.

Out Of Subject 2 Shut_up

you dont say this to fyre lol!

Out Of Subject 2 YO-YOUS-A-FOOL

lol

lmao I am on my phone so I will post a ice tee reply back later lol!
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/LoD_SGE/

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Hitman join uaes...he has a nice eco...someone when he see him can give some tips about how to fight ?thz.
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

Honourable posting points : 603

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:47 am

Hitman is a clan.
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:29 am

btw yay hitman welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Legendary King
The artist formerly known as Peter
The artist formerly known as Peter
Legendary King

Honourable posting points : 164

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:23 pm

yea baron. he is leader of hitman clan? did they shut down or something??
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

Honourable posting points : 1045

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:13 pm

hitman...if he is hitman clna leader i will kick him immediatly xD
Back to top Go down
Manunited9210
BANNED ASSHOLE
BANNED ASSHOLE
Manunited9210

Honourable posting points : 228

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:22 am

What time do uaes member usually go on around 9pm?
Back to top Go down
ANES
Valkery
Valkery
ANES

Honourable posting points : 230

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:15 pm

allright ........
I saw the post on 7up .... ke you did I tell you that I feel offended and I decided to leave the uaes...u have even checked my IP when u just ask....lol....Bounty has also insulted me ...bounty sayd that i m 7up becouse he was angry cause i left ef for back in the uaes and he wanted u kick me.....I honestly do not go away for that reason alone ... also because I'm not going to be fooled .... blacky said that when you do not need you took away the title of UAEs recruiter .... I (u joke with me) if have a question or make post message: o. .. GOOD LUCK FOR ALL UAES .... BB ....

ANES................
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:32 pm

ANES wrote:
allright ........
I saw the post on 7up .... ke you did I tell you that I feel offended and I decided to leave the uaes...u have even checked my IP when u just ask....lol....Bounty has also insulted me ...bounty sayd that i m 7up becouse he was angry cause i left ef for back in the uaes and he wanted u kick me.....I honestly do not go away for that reason alone ... also because I'm not going to be fooled .... blacky said that when you do not need you took away the title of UAEs recruiter .... I (u joke with me) if have a question or make post message: o. .. GOOD LUCK FOR ALL UAES .... BB ....

ANES................
i was sure that the points was cleared...in any case this is not a reason for quit uaes...is simple, you are angry cause fyre is become co leader and you not...ask to other what I and other have write in the leaders topic...

guys i'm busy and i dont want crying child in this forum too... i think i have gave all i can in the past for train and now I cannot play cause i'm busy for sudy and all other things....

than say me what you want by me... if uaes must become a stress i quit and i solve my problem definitly...

if you want ANES I'll give you my spot in co leader... i dont cry for this
Back to top Go down
ANES
Valkery
Valkery
ANES

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:39 pm

oh bounty...i m not angry with u....i m happy for fyre cl...and onestly i dont need becomse leader or coleader ....i only wanted onestly and sincrity....ps (io mi fidavo di te...e tu mi ripaghi spargendo voce ke io sono 7up quando non è vero....grz di tt....gl bounty)
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:50 pm

ANES wrote:
oh bounty...i m not angry with u....i m happy for fyre cl...and onestly i dont need becomse leader or coleader ....i only wanted onestly and sincrity....ps (io mi fidavo di te...e tu mi ripaghi spargendo voce ke io sono 7up quando non è vero....grz di tt....gl bounty)
if you quote me WHERE, WHY, and HOW I have write that thigs i give you reason...
Back to top Go down
ANES
Valkery
Valkery
ANES

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:53 pm

lol...in post ....Faker.....
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:58 pm

sure i have write you have the same IP of 7up and that was equal... briosheje have see your IP too... and to be honest...was 7 month ago lol and you have red that post before...this show that you want left uaes and find an excuse :=) i'm not so stupid ANES Smile afg are better? Smile you was in SHL time before whitout tag like a fakers cuz you are the only italian pro which have EU in nationality instead IT Smile ... have you somethings to say? Smile
Back to top Go down
ANES
Valkery
Valkery
ANES

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:06 pm

damn...demon have EU...fuck that means??? brio told me that the IP address is from milan.... u are from milan ... lol ..... im from Pescara...7 month or1 year doesnt matter..i have read today lol.....
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:18 pm

brio told me that the IP address is from milan and you IP was in the same points of milan....

Ok...si very simple...now i say what i think (all must read this)
1) you a a player that use other for improve and when you are become good you ignored the other
2) you are making the victim for left uaes and join another clan
3) i'm not interested to you , indeed, i think i'm a cretin to have catch you in xt befor and uaes after and bring you in pro world...
4) i give you some chance and i have played you a lot of time and you dont respect me but when you play whit me you do the ass-licker
5)....

Is very simple guys...i dont want spent some time for this kind of people...

@all leaders and co leader: i refuse to be a co leader (if you want i can help you but like X i dont want be a leader now)...

bye
Back to top Go down
ANES
Valkery
Valkery
ANES

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:22 pm

yeye...is all right....dont cry pls.......ps: wath is ass-licker?
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:24 pm

no i dont cry Smile i'm simple leaving the title for dont meet other assholes and fake players like you Smile bb anes for me you are dead...Smile
Back to top Go down
ANES
Valkery
Valkery
ANES

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:26 pm

oh lol.....BB bounty.....fuck u for all.....do not care wath u do
Back to top Go down

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:01 am

i don't like this shit...and i don't like be alone...i don't want be the only italian is uaes..
i follow them..

really sorry guys. but anes and bounty are my friends....they are the reason why i join uaes....

if they (maybe stay uaes) i stay as well..i just follow them so sorry.
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:12 am

fyre i'm leaving ueas like player and co leader cuz i cannot stay here to heard some stupid excuse...i will help you and all other whit uaes but pls dont ask me to return co leader...

i will ask sorry to X about it Sad
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon
Isolation

Honourable posting points : 580

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:15 am

man o damn look at this did it really get this bad
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/LoD_SGE/
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:16 am

ALRIGIHT anymore flaming here will result in a ban for the person.

Can you explain what happened and are you leaving uaes or becoming a hl ? Im kinda confused
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

Honourable posting points : 603

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:37 am

This is ridiculous. Do you guys honestly think that SHL has the playerbase to do this? We don't. Best thing to do is to do away with all clans, but we all know that won't happen. Cut the crap and get to the point. If you want to leave, leave. Say it and go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out Of Subject 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Subject 2   Out Of Subject 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Out Of Subject 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next