Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Just wongering ^.^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Just wongering ^.^  Empty
PostSubject: Just wongering ^.^    Just wongering ^.^  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Recently watching Some vids......i noticed that the meat Are not always in the same positions....so i'm asking if in a position meat can produce more. Help me lol this a stupid question but it helps when you Are placing meat Razz
Back to top Go down
ßêåšt
Blademaster
Blademaster
ßêåšt

Honourable posting points : 82
Location : In some far off militairy base under ground being slapped with ham by prommy and peter pan!

PostSubject: Re: Just wongering ^.^    Just wongering ^.^  EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:17 am

i say infront bc if you put apples behind then they grow as the ppl are taking apples to the gran
Back to top Go down
briosheje
Gong farmer
Gong farmer

Honourable posting points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Just wongering ^.^    Just wongering ^.^  EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:42 am

ReX wrote:
Recently watching Some vids......i noticed that the meat Are not always in the same positions....so i'm asking if in a position meat can produce more. Help me lol this a stupid question but it helps when you Are placing meat Razz

The small chair (where the guy sits) is supposed to be as next to as possible to the granary. That's how meat is supposed to be placed.
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

Honourable posting points : 603

PostSubject: Re: Just wongering ^.^    Just wongering ^.^  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:59 pm

briosheje wrote:
ReX wrote:

The small chair (where the guy sits) is supposed to be as next to as possible to the granary. That's how meat is supposed to be placed.

Aye.
Back to top Go down
Beast
Archer
Archer
Beast

Honourable posting points : 34

PostSubject: Re: Just wongering ^.^    Just wongering ^.^  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:04 am

thanks i didnt notice that until i really looked haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wongering ^.^    Just wongering ^.^  Empty

Back to top Go down

Just wongering ^.^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stronghold-Legends :: Stronghold Legends :: Strategies-
Jump to: