Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Isolation
The Red Baron
Pø§êïÐøñ
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Today I played in different maps to' see how place good apples Wink

When your castle is in the left...place your apples from left to right and from down to' up.
When your castle is in the right....place your apples from right to left and from up to' down.
When your castle is in the down side......place your apples from left to' right and from up to' down.
When your castle is in the top side.....place your apples from right to' left and from down to' up.

-Can i have 1 rep :0 ?
Back to top Go down
Pø§êïÐøñ
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 22

PostSubject: Re: Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:34 pm

I know that ;D
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

Honourable posting points : 603

PostSubject: Re: Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:56 am

Thats old...
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon
Isolation

Honourable posting points : 580

PostSubject: Re: Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:49 am

fyre why you want a rep mine is -5 and I am just fine its just a # Wink
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/LoD_SGE/
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

PostSubject: Re: Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Baron many players don't know this. I find it useful for anyone new. Smile
Nice job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:35 pm

This is not for who know a lot about the game baron
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon
Isolation

Honourable posting points : 580

PostSubject: Re: Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:03 am

haha -7 is that a record lol!
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/LoD_SGE/
Xî†-ßoss
King
King
Xî†-ßoss

Honourable posting points : 389

PostSubject: Re: Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Icêd Ear†h wrote:
fyre why you want a rep mine is -5 and I am just fine its just a # Wink
-7 now xD im an angel to coming up after him with -2 Angel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:24 am

Guys you'regoing of this topic....if you have to post stupid's things there's the general chat or idk..
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:11 am

yup u should use the genra; chat, would delete alot of spam from other topics. or mabye we should make a topic just for iso to use.
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
ßêåšt
Blademaster
Blademaster
ßêåšt

Honourable posting points : 82
Location : In some far off militairy base under ground being slapped with ham by prommy and peter pan!

PostSubject: Re: Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:38 am

hey blackarmy i am just saying hey and going to post an evil tip xD. When in evil instead of doing hops you should build 1 row of apples then three rows of meat and a meat farm behind the apples so like this. with any left over ppl you can either do one of two things,
make more meat or save the four peasents for faster attack. Very Happy and dont forget you make more money if you sell all food to twenty and auto buy 4 bread for more hnr
Very Happy!!!

MMMMM
A A A A
CCC-G-CCC
MMMMM
MMMMM= 25 peasents -Iron=102 (34 iron atleast)- 1 peasent left after this you can either save him for faster attack or make another meat farm xD
M-Meat
C-Cheese
A-apples
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:29 pm

ûƧ-ßêåšt wrote:
hey blackarmy i am just saying hey and going to post an evil tip xD. When in evil instead of doing hops you should build 1 row of apples then three rows of meat and a meat farm behind the apples so like this. with any left over ppl you can either do one of two things,
make more meat or save the four peasents for faster attack. Very Happy and dont forget you make more money if you sell all food to twenty and auto buy 4 bread for more hnr
Very Happy!!!

MMMMM
A A A A
CCC-G-CCC
MMMMM
MMMMM= 25 peasents -Iron=102 (34 iron atleast)- 1 peasent left after this you can either save him for faster attack or make another meat farm xD
M-Meat
C-Cheese
A-apples

heya, nice tip :p
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
ßêåšt
Blademaster
Blademaster
ßêåšt

Honourable posting points : 82
Location : In some far off militairy base under ground being slapped with ham by prommy and peter pan!

PostSubject: Re: Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:57 am

thanks xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Big TIP Read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stronghold-Legends :: Stronghold Legends :: Strategies-
Jump to: