Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

We need to post an low no trade eco!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

We need to post an low no trade eco! Empty
PostSubject: We need to post an low no trade eco!   We need to post an low no trade eco! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Can someone post their low no trade eco Wink

I will try but i don't think I'm good

Last edited by -RusHBoy- on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

Honourable posting points : 1045

PostSubject: Re: We need to post an low no trade eco!   We need to post an low no trade eco! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:07 am

i think i can find it but i also write i'm not in favour of no trade match xD cause for me is always an equal game...if you have your eco this remain...and this type of game use ONLY X bows xD

Last edited by »..ßount¥..« on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

Honourable posting points : 1045

PostSubject: Re: We need to post an low no trade eco!   We need to post an low no trade eco! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:11 am

This is the traslation in english of briosheje's no trade eco xD

Preface:

The low no trade is a kind of game that can be applied to both King of the Hill, is both deathmatch and capture the flag.
The difference between this type of game and the classic one is essentially in the fact that you start with no resources (except the initial 100 gold) and NOT BE ABLE TO TRADE nor played by the market or through the warehouse.
It is also part of the first rank (rank 1), ie without the possibility of constructing buildings more advanced woodcutters. The ranks you'll get the honor.
The skill is therefore to make the right choices and make good use of everything you have.
A minimum error of any kind can drastically change the course of the game.
The low trade is not usually played with no rules except NO BASE (you can not attack the barracks and the establishment in general enemy).
You can play with both time of peace or not, but the strategies listed below lists the procedure without a time of peace, as no true low trade to play without.

Introduction to the strategy:

The low trade is not a type of game rather complicated and the approach may vary from player to player, then do not take this as a bible or a law, but simply as a basic idea on how we could get used to.
In low no trade there are two main types of players:
-1. Players aggressive
-2. The very aggressive players
-3. Players are not aggressive (they tend to accumulate to make a single attack).

By what kind of player you are in front dovrette adopt different tactics to win without any problems.

The strategy:

The strategy (the "method" ... let's say) that I use for low no trade is currently held by Ezchi (top 1 in the world shl) Luffy (top 1 or 2 in the world of shl) and Mr. X (in top 5 of the low no trade) as STRATEGY (ECONOMIC AND / OR MILITARY) BEST IN THE WORLD.
The use of this tactic is personal and always ranges from game to game.
Then began to list the procedure:

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

Part (A): The economy:

Step (1):
- Place a vertical to the loggers in the woods.
- Position the stock so that the cutter is just built to "half" of the warehouse door.
- Place a second cutter opposite the one already done.
- Place the barn not too far from ROCCA.

<- In this way, the cutter has a first free and you will get enough wood to build various buildings.

Step (2):
- Just get the wood, to build two chicken houses respectively ADJACENT TO THE BARN.
- Use the power of the Lord and lay off the 4 horsemen.
- Building Meleto 1 2 DAIRY (apple trees in front of the barn and the dairy BEHIND.
- Build another hen house adjacent to one of two previously constructed.

<- At this point, thanks to the power of the Lord, we have avoided spending 25 of timber to build a house and we can rest easy for a while.

Step (3):
- Wait until the meat arrives in stock (just 4) and put the barn + 8 and -8 fees (pay no attention to the popularity of 'EVEN IF' DOES NOT MATTER TO 75)
- Build a house and a woodcutter (adjacent to one of two previously constructed)

<- In this way we get GOLD HONOR and without procedures too complicated.

Step (4):
- Just get lumber to build another cutter, a house and a chicken coop.
- Wait until it gets more lumber and building: 2 apple trees (adjacent to those already made) and 4 dairies (adjacent to those already made).
- Wait to have 10 to honor and build the third house.
- Take rank 2.

Step (5):
- No rush too much, we build the kitchens of the LORD is not too far from the rock but not too close to other buildings.
- Placed in front of the door a field eel and two other loggers and build two houses.
- Square 3 stone mines and 2 other fields of eels, putting +20 kitchens.
- Building 2 pig farms to the kitchens and 2 tennis ADJACENT ADJACENT dell'Ortolano the kitchens of the Lord.
- Building 6 houses and 8 lumberjack.
- Attediamo can get rank 3 (although theoretically you should have already reached 5 = D)

Step (6):
- Building a warehouse turned away than the timber and adjacent to it.
- We rank 5.
- Building 9 candles in front of the new store as you prefer (try to advance space).
- Just got 100 stone, we build the church away from everything and put it to +4, with the consequent elevation of taxes to -12.

Step (7):
- Build another pig farm, another gardener and 5 / 6 vineyards around the kitchen. Build all the houses remaining.
! AT THIS POINT THE RANK AND 'SECONDARY, AS SOON AS YOU CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE ENOUGH TO TAKE THE HONORARY RANK THE FOLLOWING TAKES!
- Build two fields of wheat and a mill near the candles.
- Building four furnaces near the apple orchards.

Step (Cool:
- DELETE THESE BEFORE THE FIRST 6 Lumberjacks WAREHOUSE AND BUILD ARMERIA IN FRONT OF THE DOOR OF THE STORE, SO THAT THE TWO DOORS ARE sticky.
- Building a part one manufacturer string (that sets of producing only leaf) and other conciatrici ONLY (available only from rank 6). The ideal number is about 24 manufacturers and 19 string conciatrici.
- BUILD A THIRD STORE ADJACENT TO THE SECOND SHOT BUT HORIZONTALLY.

Step (9):
- Wait to be able to reach rank 8.
- Building 5 breweries in front of the warehouse (3) and around us about 5 fields of hops.
- Building the inn and make it +8 (-16 and set rates).
<-! PLEASE NOTE! : Happiness' E '+4 NOW, THEREFORE BE JUST THE POPULARITY' EXIT 'TO 100 WILL BE' THE INN IS SUFFICIENT TO SET A +4, A CHILD FOR WASTE OF BEER. ->

Part (B): The Army:

The army in low no trade should never be wasted and should be checked always in the best way.
The most important step is the realization almost immediately at the beginning of the siege towers, with the consequent production of CROSSBOWMEN ONLY.
The most effective method is currently doing 5-6 sets of 2 towers with archers in each group.
The frontal attack with a very large group is almost useless if made at the beginning of the match.
The use of Merlin and BASIC. Merlin Who wins in the field, who has not lost.
Rank 9 is not 'necessary. Should play 8 to rank unless you have abnormal amounts of honor (over 500).
The production of troops as dealers is not necessary and it is rather useful galvano, that could be very useful if the mandate under enemy siege towers.
The special power of Merlin should only be used to kill the enemy merlin. NEVER use the special power of Merlin on the crossbow.
Individual groups of archers on a single tower are not tolerated, as the tower itself is too weak.
The siege towers must advance together and have always been a quite considerable distance between them.
Once in control of the center and having a stronger economy can start to make groups of 5-6 siege towers to the creation of a group of towers (if necessary) that can easily exceed the 25 towers.
Merlin should be kept below the towers (in groups of at least four towers).

Part (C): Tactics.

The recruitment is controlled by the enemy:

-If the enemy immediately sends the archers in the center:

Produce two strings and make a siege tower, so as to be able to recruit two archers, put them on the tower and forced the enemy to escape.

"If the enemy does not recruit anything but prepare everything for a final attack:

Prepare several small groups of 5-6 towers and have the troops to encircle the enemy.

-If your enemy uses the same tactics:

Try to vary it so as to make moves that he does not expect.

This is the tactic used and still use today.

I won more than 250 matches and I lost about a dozen (including 3 against ezchi, 5 against and 2 against luffy Mr. X).

I hope it will be useful to someone (:

UAE by ~ § - †-HL-ßrioshe
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: We need to post an low no trade eco!   We need to post an low no trade eco! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:40 pm

whoa thats longer than mr x's speaches !
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon
Isolation

Honourable posting points : 580

PostSubject: Re: We need to post an low no trade eco!   We need to post an low no trade eco! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:17 pm

I played rush yesterday I like his point of view and such just no his royal food or food otherwise I love the king 4 men as peasnts brilant

you can read mine and rush game in game reports
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/LoD_SGE/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to post an low no trade eco!   We need to post an low no trade eco! Empty

Back to top Go down

We need to post an low no trade eco!
Page 1 of 1