Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Xbowless playing.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Relax
Valkery
Valkery
Relax

Honourable posting points : 278

Xbowless playing. Empty
PostSubject: Xbowless playing.   Xbowless playing. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:41 am

Well, i have heard about this a long time ago in a Game Report of Mr.X.

-someone doesn't use any Xbows or Bows just Macemen and a few Knigths.

-I played it vs Fyre. Huge Towersetts and a ton of maces under it.

-Would be cool to have the enemy filled tower on a shortcut because it's hard to click on it when it's surrended by 40towers of you and 10 towers of the enemy, but Firefly doesn't allow you this Xbowless playing. 243756

-You start with promoting Parci and Gawain and a few Knights. Move your towersett to the enemy and AFTER you move your maces, last are the knights.

-Use your parci well, because enemy merlin can do huge damage vs towers, Your maces and Knights should escape easily.

-If your first tower sett is down you should already have like 1-2 Statues. So you can start to build a Galahad. He saves your towers and Knights also.

-Delete Parci, Gawain and Galahad after every use. NEVER buy a horse for a knight till you have 5 statues.

-If you have 10 knigths, Parci, Gawain, Galahad on field and more then 600hnr and at least 3 statues you can start to build merlins in mass.

-Keep on deleting special units after use and building Knights, you Hnr should get bigger and bigger.

-If you cannot pin your enemy with this tactic, you can simply change to normal gameplay ---> but you have like 10 statues and your enemy proably not more then 2 so... it should work with normal tricks now. Wink

Back to top Go down
+ EzChi +
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 62

Xbowless playing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbowless playing.   Xbowless playing. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Ok Ive Got Some things to say

1st of all : There is NO WAY you will win a game Without use of Any Long Ranged Troop(trebs/xbow/archer/merlin)
ONLY IF YOUR OPPONENT IS AN COMPLETE IDIOT

And This is only a layout , your predicting how a battle should go

and that is always bad , b/c you never know what your enemy will be doing

a good counter attack: get knights + tower close to wall then fire rolling loggs knock off horses then finish with merlin

You must always have knights on horses inorder for this tactic to work correctly

and thus : this is impossible if you do not have good micro

The only way to 100% sure this tactic to work is to have backup towers with xbows ,

then rush with your knights + maces under free towers ....

If they get into a bad position move backup towers Forward , and retreat your knights

leave mace's as they are not as important

Another good counter attack is just to bring an empty tower group to the knights then have them attack the group , after they are getting hurt you move away and knights + maces will go around the tower instead of standing under it thus leaving them open to fire

And Last but not least ,

Your most important round table knight for this tactic , will be Gawain , As he is the only way to 100% shield your knights horse , thus giving knights more attack power + faster attack .... After Gawain use DELETE , make new + he is less honor then percy so you can micro him faster

Percy comes in secound , B/c if you do the tactic corect you can get enemy merlin with knights/king summon under Gawain

THE KEY TO THIS TACTIC IS = FLAWLESS MICRO
Back to top Go down
Relax
Valkery
Valkery
Relax

Xbowless playing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbowless playing.   Xbowless playing. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:38 pm

This tactic doesn't work vs top players, that's all Ezchi wanted to say he just used a few more words. lol!
Back to top Go down
Relax
Valkery
Valkery
Relax

Xbowless playing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbowless playing.   Xbowless playing. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:53 pm

As in Ezchi's post i see i have forgotten to add a very important point.

-You should make the battlefield as small as you can --> only concentrate on one side of map. So you can spamm your towers so it's harder to check for your enemy where your units are.

-If you have a big enough amount of towers, and more then 1 tower sett of enemy under your claw, THEN it's mainly not important if your knights have horses.

-You have to use ALL your army in open formation, EXCEPT maces, they are easier to control in no formation.

-The backup towers ezchi mentioned are true. (@ezchi man, now i have no advantage if other use this tactic vs me Xbowless playing. 243756 )

-After a while you should also have a few xBow under your tower sett, especially if the other use a similiar tactic.

-You can use this xBows variable. Putting them at a tower at the front, or moving them backwards in open formation if parci comes. Or maybe putting 2-3 on a tower and moving this tower behind enemy merlin....

Well, there are many different things important to this tactic.
Most important for me is to get fast statues. You have to get it out yourself what is important for you with this playstyle.

Keep in mind, this is just a fun tactic, vs a prepared player on the same lvl as you, you will have a really hard stand with this.
Back to top Go down
+ EzChi +
Archer
Archer

Xbowless playing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbowless playing.   Xbowless playing. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:20 am

Relax wrote:
Keep in mind, this is just a fun tactic, vs a prepared player on the same lvl as you, you will have a really hard stand with this.

Point Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Relax
Valkery
Valkery
Relax

Xbowless playing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbowless playing.   Xbowless playing. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Very Happy i just regognized your colour

Kala change ez to LoD group Wink
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

Xbowless playing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbowless playing.   Xbowless playing. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:24 am

I did when he joined.

But Army or Baron changed him to friend :s

I do it again Wink

Last edited by KA£A on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

Xbowless playing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbowless playing.   Xbowless playing. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:17 pm

baron... Xbowless playing. 243756 lol i didnt
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

Xbowless playing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbowless playing.   Xbowless playing. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:00 pm

Very Happy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
+ EzChi +
Archer
Archer

Xbowless playing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbowless playing.   Xbowless playing. EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:12 am

lol i just realized it

fine with me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xbowless playing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbowless playing.   Xbowless playing. Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbowless playing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stronghold-Legends :: Stronghold Legends :: Strategies-
Jump to: