Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Matt Hardy vs Rising ICE DM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mↆ }{â®Ð¥
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 112

Matt Hardy vs Rising ICE DM Empty
PostSubject: Matt Hardy vs Rising ICE DM   Matt Hardy vs Rising ICE DM EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:06 pm

We play on foe 1on1 map both were good. We both have big tower who rise take harpoons on it but i forgot the happons but it wasnt bad Wink. We start good and i capture the middle...his iq do a special on my group and my on his. So both iqs were on the other barracks^^. Now i shoot his iq down with my ballistas and he me 2. I killed his iq with maces. After he capture the middle but i get thie middle back and build there 2-3 camps. So i hold the middle but i cant push him and he cant push me. I had got the hang of his iq because he didn't use it very well..but he have always more groups than me so it was a draw for 10min or more. I had make a dragon in the middle of the game..we had both about 1500 hnr because we use only iq xD. as my drag was rdy i build a 2 giants and 4 ice bears who attack this..So i dont see that 3 other giants attack his wall and destroy him now i make a drag and freeze his king who stand behind...and egt my giants and they killed him. It was a gg the best in the last weeks i had Smile so gg rise Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Matt Hardy vs Rising ICE DM
Page 1 of 1