Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

fcuaes salvation vs hl uaes rush

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
salvation
Archer
Archer
salvation

Honourable posting points : 42

fcuaes salvation vs hl uaes rush Empty
PostSubject: fcuaes salvation vs hl uaes rush   fcuaes salvation vs hl uaes rush EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:01 am

map-7xt kroniks tourney map
setss high
pt-10

We both set up our eco. i made around 20k and 715hnr i think rush made 18k 700hnr

game started i king summoned on towers and he did same to mine. i got the faster start and got trebs about 1 minute before him. he got out 9 trebs! and i got out 4. i used gawin on towers, and perci on his merlin, and along with that i destroyed 1 or 2 trebs.

we both were building armies. and sending them after another. at a point he had me on both sides. but i pushed one side witch turned the game. i put maces along his walls so he cant build and sent to groups on his side. on the right side he was making a huge army. he had me, until he missed his perci blast on my merlin. i used merlins power therefor destroying 2 tower groups almost. and leaving 1 left.

i push him on that side to his barracks. he held me off there for 15 minutes or so. i then pinned his barracks. and started to treb his walls. he trebbed his barracks. and made a kinda defense. and took me a while to get in but i did and won. .. was a GG and fun

PS- we both made drags. and both defenses were great.
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

Honourable posting points : 1045

PostSubject: Re: fcuaes salvation vs hl uaes rush   fcuaes salvation vs hl uaes rush EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:17 pm

i know u are goood Very Happy ;D gg
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon
Isolation

Honourable posting points : 580

PostSubject: Re: fcuaes salvation vs hl uaes rush   fcuaes salvation vs hl uaes rush EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:07 am

SAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where have u been buddy fcuaes salvation vs hl uaes rush Icon_wink fcuaes salvation vs hl uaes rush Icon_wink

gg
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/LoD_SGE/
salvation
Archer
Archer
salvation

Honourable posting points : 42

PostSubject: Re: fcuaes salvation vs hl uaes rush   fcuaes salvation vs hl uaes rush EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:26 am

online.. lol
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

Honourable posting points : 1045

PostSubject: Re: fcuaes salvation vs hl uaes rush   fcuaes salvation vs hl uaes rush EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:20 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fcuaes salvation vs hl uaes rush   fcuaes salvation vs hl uaes rush Empty

Back to top Go down

fcuaes salvation vs hl uaes rush
Page 1 of 1