Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol) Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol)   Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:27 am

Yeah. I wanted to go on with our discussion that we had. basicly shl misses competitivisme. and too little clans. Basicly what can we do about it to make it more competitive, Without changing it to a
"You suck i own" Kind of clan spewing fight thing. (don't want a 7xt/lod kind of clanfights)

hmm jerry you once said uni wasn't a clan. not ment to be one but just everyone could be uni. maybe it's an idea to have some kind of hmm how to say. Boss meeting thing. Basicly a council which oversees other clans. if we can support some players to make a clan and build it up, with our help ofcourse might that be an idea?

Just thinking out loud here.

Everyone else feel free to comment
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

Honourable posting points : 603

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol)   Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:40 am

We tried this before with uAEs splittiing into 3 factions. Didn't work out so well.
Now, there's this new american clan, "fOf". They're not all pros, and they kinda recruit a lot of people, and i doubt they're very orginized in that, but they're leader, Black Sheep, is a decent enough player, and they've lasted longer than most noob started clans i've seen. If they started serious training, they could get there, but i don't know how i could get them to train, without training them myself. And if i train the members myself, then they'll want to join uAEs so...
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol)   Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 pm

The Red Baron wrote:
We tried this before with uAEs splittiing into 3 factions. Didn't work out so well.
Now, there's this new american clan, "fOf". They're not all pros, and they kinda recruit a lot of people, and i doubt they're very orginized in that, but they're leader, Black Sheep, is a decent enough player, and they've lasted longer than most noob started clans i've seen. If they started serious training, they could get there, but i don't know how i could get them to train, without training them myself. And if i train the members myself, then they'll want to join uAEs so...

FoF.. American clan? hmm if you see the leader ask him to join this conversation.
And yeah uaes splitting wasn't being done at all lol. and right now the problem is not with uaes i think but simple with too little clans.

My idea was more that, and this is just thinking out loud, we should be motivating/searching for people who want to try to be a clanleader, and support them so that they don't collapse. Like you said yourself with the FoF clan. Trainings and such shouldn't be too problematic. I helped Egi with recruiting for Lod while temporarely dropping my uaes tag. to be neutral. Think with training those other members it should work. Or perhaps even better, don't train other members. Train the people who should trian those other members. then the clans have their strong fundamentals, and we got more competition. but also with clanwars without being the 7xt lod site of clanwars.
Back to top Go down
Relax
Valkery
Valkery
Relax

Honourable posting points : 278

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol)   Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:11 pm

Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol) Sleep
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

Honourable posting points : 603

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol)   Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol) EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:03 am

Aye, i talked to the leader, Black Sheep. He's a good guy. He said he really wanted to get his clan orginised with communication and stuff, so i told him he could look around on here to see how we've set up our forum and clan. He was pretty excited for it.
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

Honourable posting points : 1045

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol)   Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol) EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Mr.X_1990 wrote:

My idea was more that, and this is just thinking out loud, we should be motivating/searching for people who want to try to be a clanleader, and support them so that they don't collapse.

is not so easy Sad
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol)   Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol) EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:29 pm

The Red Baron wrote:
Aye, i talked to the leader, Black Sheep. He's a good guy. He said he really wanted to get his clan orginised with communication and stuff, so i told him he could look around on here to see how we've set up our forum and clan. He was pretty excited for it.

Hmm good...

I am thinking bout fly/mopking (mopling prob cause i got more contact with him) of lit
Jerome of uni.
Maybe a far gamble, but egi is still lod. And he tryed to build it up before. I wouldn't mind helping him build up a lod section as well
If we can get that going we will have another clan extra

@bounty Not easy is not equal to impossible Razz
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol)   Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol) EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Stronghold miss old players, old pros who can teach the new players....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol)   Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding Shl. (Jerome and other interested... please lol)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stronghold-Legends :: Stronghold Legends :: General Talk-
Jump to: