Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Mr. X, Techno, Baron, and Peter, low ;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

Honourable posting points : 603

Mr. X, Techno, Baron, and Peter, low ;) Empty
PostSubject: Mr. X, Techno, Baron, and Peter, low ;)   Mr. X, Techno, Baron, and Peter, low ;) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:14 am

Me (Baron), Peter, Mr. X, and Techno all played a low game although only Mr. X and Techno fought. Was mainly to work on our low ecos. Mr. X won the fight against Techno. It was Peter's second low game ever, commend him on his stats Wink

Here are the stats from the end:

notice who had the most gold?? WinkMr. X, Techno, Baron, and Peter, low ;) Stats10
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Mr. X, Techno, Baron, and Peter, low ;)   Mr. X, Techno, Baron, and Peter, low ;) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:00 am

Hey baron... keep in mind that you had 24 peasants working longer the whole time lol.

and did you look at that nice honour score???

Very Happy

Mr. X, Techno, Baron, and Peter, low ;) 928858

And.. big respect to techno lol. His eco was fucked up but he held me at bay pretty long. Kudos techno.. kudos..

And gz to peter for making it to trainer rank that match. 2 low games and he had the basic things good under control really nice
Back to top Go down
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon
Isolation

Honourable posting points : 580

PostSubject: Re: Mr. X, Techno, Baron, and Peter, low ;)   Mr. X, Techno, Baron, and Peter, low ;) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:10 am

lol baron no I had plenty of money it was just my honor I messed the honor up by going -42 or 43 so I had like 100 honor that hole game and I am suprised I lasted 15 mins lol Mr. X, Techno, Baron, and Peter, low ;) Icon_biggrin

any way

GG
MR.X
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/LoD_SGE/
Isolation
Dragon
Dragon
Isolation

Honourable posting points : 580

PostSubject: Re: Mr. X, Techno, Baron, and Peter, low ;)   Mr. X, Techno, Baron, and Peter, low ;) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:22 am

ûƧ Iso£ation wrote:
lol baron no I had plenty of money it was just my honor I messed the honor up by going -42 or 43 so I had like 100 honor that hole game and I am suprised I lasted 15 mins lol Mr. X, Techno, Baron, and Peter, low ;) Icon_biggrin I was low on money but I had plenty that battle I dont need a lot of cash I just needed that honor Mr. X, Techno, Baron, and Peter, low ;) 292711

any way

GG
MR.X
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/LoD_SGE/
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

Honourable posting points : 1045

PostSubject: Re: Mr. X, Techno, Baron, and Peter, low ;)   Mr. X, Techno, Baron, and Peter, low ;) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:28 pm

xD

GG guys xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. X, Techno, Baron, and Peter, low ;)   Mr. X, Techno, Baron, and Peter, low ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. X, Techno, Baron, and Peter, low ;)
Page 1 of 1