Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most?

Go down 
5 posters

Arthur,Ice or Evil?
A. Arthur
Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most? I_vote_lcap14%Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
B. Ice
Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most? I_vote_lcap43%Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
C. Evil
Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most? I_vote_lcap43%Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most? Empty
PostSubject: Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most?   Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:20 pm

^^

For me it would be Ice Very Happy Love the iq lol!

Vote which you like most and why Wink
Back to top Go down
UAES Hellboy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
UAES Hellboy

Honourable posting points : 217

PostSubject: Re: Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most?   Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:02 pm

Somehow evil is fascinating me ... i used to play it very often in former. On these statue-maps its awsome to rush with knights - stakehurlers and 50 creepers XD

But as everyone knows ice is necessary meentime in koth - games and even in deathmatches.......

It needs a very good evil-player to dominate the upcoming " ice-cracks" - right X? ya know what i´m talking about Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most?   Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:07 am

Hey the first century's of the game ice didn;t had any good points it was all'evil is best' type of talk :S
though i must admit evil had more strategic options the iq is a good stand alone army who can kill most Wink
i'm happy that more people play ice though Very Happy
Because of that i don't feel like the lonely alternative ice nub ^^ Razz
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most?   Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 1:08 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil EVIL IS THE BEST
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

Honourable posting points : 339

PostSubject: Re: Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most?   Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:02 am

:albino:i uasually pick ice for death match

albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino

and evil for koth but i always get alot of money for evil but i dont know how to use it Embarassed
Back to top Go down
UAES Hellboy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
UAES Hellboy

Honourable posting points : 217

PostSubject: Re: Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most?   Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:43 pm

I tried more and more using ice in High-Sett - Games now....
For Low i dont have the eco yet.... first of all have to get a running system for Arts /Evil again°° pale

But whats best with ice is the abylity to control the game : Ballistas fire from background.. no need for expensive cats ; the queen makes the way free for attacking X-Bows and Archers and shield - maidens sent trough enemys cats are very effektive too....

Its not that agressive style evil affords.... but anyway a lot of potential hidden within!
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

PostSubject: Re: Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most?   Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:52 pm

So, Which you vote mark?!?!?!?

And yeah Ice has alot of potential. Ica saves alot of honour as well so you can use that on shield madens or knights or even a nice little dragon Razz
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most?   Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:44 pm

Vote for EVIL! Vote vote vote EVIL!

GO AND VOTE FOR EVIL! albino
Back to top Go down
ice angel
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most?   Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:52 pm

i like evil for one reason only it has stake launchers

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
silver
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
silver

Honourable posting points : 195

PostSubject: Re: Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most?   Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:58 pm

stake launchers are killa IQ is rappin but arthur id say is the one i pick just cause he's only one im realy good at lol

unless u talking koth then its ice
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

Honourable posting points : 339

PostSubject: Re: Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most?   Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:12 pm

hmmm

ill ask my pet bunny Very Happy

albino says. marky here loves athur for 1 vs 1

albino says. athur i say is markys fav

albino says. markys merlin rulz everyone Very Happy

well thx bunny.... i gusse Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most?   Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most? Empty

Back to top Go down

Arthur,Ice or Evil. Which do you like most?
Page 1 of 1