Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Mr.X&Just me VS Brio and Kaeser

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

Mr.X&Just me VS Brio and Kaeser Empty
PostSubject: Mr.X&Just me VS Brio and Kaeser   Mr.X&Just me VS Brio and Kaeser EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:01 am

2 vs 2 koth high setts Marine map

All do our eco's.... while mine simply's the best scratch

Lol joking Wink

Anyhow all were pretty much the same... though i don't think anyone had cash problems most of the round.

Game starts i move in merlin and x bow, while i only seen keaser come in with melrin. I keep perci close and try a merlin special which works and kills of kaesers first attack.

I figured i had some spare troops so i sent a few to bri to keep him busy. Meanwhile keaser comes back with x bow and archers and merlin with them and i use perci attack to clear most of them away.. Meanwhile brio is using his merlin badly on just me... and i had a merlin alive so i killed his. Game goes on and keaser launches a big all out offense while i only had 30 empty towers so i put my eco off and sent in 120 maces and then the game was over

GG guys Wink
Back to top Go down

Mr.X&Just me VS Brio and Kaeser
Page 1 of 1