Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Regarding semi finals and maybe....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

Regarding semi finals and maybe.... Empty
PostSubject: Regarding semi finals and maybe....   Regarding semi finals and maybe.... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:33 pm

Hey guys i spoken to jerome concerning the tournament. He suggested that the tournament will be made interesting if there would be video's from the semi finals and up. I like the idea but playing the matches has to my part an advance before movies... anyhow i was wondering who could all make vids. It would be cool for everyone to be able to see the semi finals and finals. If one of you can make game vids please post it. Let's try to arange a match combined with a movie maker

Last edited by Mr.X_1990 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

Honourable posting points : 603

PostSubject: Re: Regarding semi finals and maybe....   Regarding semi finals and maybe.... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:33 am

As official movie maker, im in Wink
Back to top Go down
ßµ££¥
Gong farmer
Gong farmer
ßµ££¥

Honourable posting points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Regarding semi finals and maybe....   Regarding semi finals and maybe.... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:09 pm

yea nice idea Regarding semi finals and maybe.... Icon_bounce
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm0sc7jcXno

gl 2 all attender Regarding semi finals and maybe.... 205317
Back to top Go down
7׆|QuAntuM|
Gong farmer
Gong farmer
7׆|QuAntuM|

Honourable posting points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Regarding semi finals and maybe....   Regarding semi finals and maybe.... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:43 pm

u had a song lol not hard to do on youtube now I dont want to record I just want to watch lolz Regarding semi finals and maybe.... Icon_biggrin Regarding semi finals and maybe.... Icon_cyclops Regarding semi finals and maybe.... Icon_bounce Regarding semi finals and maybe.... Alien Regarding semi finals and maybe.... 331317 Regarding semi finals and maybe.... 292711 Regarding semi finals and maybe.... 651333 Regarding semi finals and maybe.... 205317 Regarding semi finals and maybe.... Lol Regarding semi finals and maybe.... Icon_king Regarding semi finals and maybe.... Icon_basketball Regarding semi finals and maybe.... Icon_cheers Regarding semi finals and maybe.... 86496 man I love all these stickers
Back to top Go down
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

PostSubject: Re: Regarding semi finals and maybe....   Regarding semi finals and maybe.... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:06 pm

ßµ££¥ wrote:
yea nice idea Regarding semi finals and maybe.... Icon_bounce
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm0sc7jcXno

gl 2 all attender Regarding semi finals and maybe.... 205317

hehe this rock -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puQeNshO_XY&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding semi finals and maybe....   Regarding semi finals and maybe.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding semi finals and maybe....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stronghold-Legends :: Stronghold Legends :: Archieves (old topics)-
Jump to: