Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

<ûƧ> Memberlist

Go down 
+45
PrO
ßêåšt
Pø§êïÐøñ
FCuaesLast.Chance
Black Smith
Mↆ }{â®Ð¥
Hapety
‡UNI‡ Rîsîng
Ju$t m£
Alpah
Isolation
Hero
ûƧ-W No Mercy
ûƧ†-H Vallvet
ANES
Prometheus
Ares
Xî†-ßoss
-RusHBoy-
»..ßount¥..«
ICEBERG
eko fresh
DarK AnGeL
SecretKnight
uaes_hollyspirit
Relax
uaes.Lightrider
SHARKS
GIGA
7Sab
tw1993
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
KA£A
The Red Baron
Legendary King
uaes_again :)
MeRkO
Chili
silver
uaes_mark
Uaes NgL
UAES Hellboy
uaes_ceo™
ice angel
Mr.X_1990
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

Honourable posting points : 1045

<ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:25 pm

i have delete them...there are no date for promote a HL to co leaders ^^...we never have put a date near the HL ranks was only a a coincidence cause ANES and FOX are been promoted and anyone have delete them join date Wink....for me is not important...but if you want keep a date for me is not a problem...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:54 pm

Welcome 7 xt Steal in the clan..

sorry again boss Sad
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

Honourable posting points : 603

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:13 am

Smile

@rush: personally I'm against all dates. I prefer to rank people when I feel they're ready.
Back to top Go down
Pø§êïÐøñ
Archer
Archer

Honourable posting points : 22

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:54 pm

And...... When can I be H ? Smile
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:06 pm

poseidon....
the rules of uaes are a lot and one of this say....you NEVER ask a promotion...after this if you have red the last posts all have sayed taht you need to be W for 1 mounth and you have log uaes around 10 days...

SOrry but you must wait Wink
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 71

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:10 am

thats it Very Happy

i still can remember how i became a trainer lol Very Happy

x trained a guy a cant remember , he want afk and i thought why not tell him what you know

x saw it and "bingo" i was a trainer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Legendary King
The artist formerly known as Peter
The artist formerly known as Peter
Legendary King

Honourable posting points : 164

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:45 am

so this means i can recruit a few people who will be in my time zone??
Back to top Go down
-RusHBoy-
Dragon
Dragon
-RusHBoy-

Honourable posting points : 586

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:34 am

sure you can recruit people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:37 pm

I AM HL WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

THAAAAANKSSSS GUYSSSSSS Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mↆ }{â®Ð¥
Blademaster
Blademaster

Honourable posting points : 112

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:52 pm

gz but that doesnt grow your skills ;D
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:23 am

There's a reason you're extremely close to getting banned iso...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:59 pm

We need some H...Red,Blacky and other leader and coleaders Poseidon,Libre, are very loyals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:23 pm

And another thing:
I don't understand why in the memberlist we have people who are inactive but they are under active people....Kala,Red Baron,Black Army,Sharks,Mark should not be Uaes Legends?? They are active on the forum like Hellboy was in the past :S...they are us leaders and we cannot forget them Smile they continue to administrate and that is very good and for this , for me thay should be Legends ^^
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:17 pm

ûƧ.Hl.ReX wrote:
And another thing:
I don't understand why in the memberlist we have people who are inactive but they are under active people....Kala,Red Baron,Black Army,Sharks,Mark should not be Uaes Legends?? They are active on the forum like Hellboy was in the past :S...they are us leaders and we cannot forget them Smile they continue to administrate and that is very good and for this , for me thay should be Legends ^^

kala has dissapeared Razz baron has dissapeared ! lol im still here sharks has dissapeared, mark has dissapeared.

legends are people who do something amazing for uaes (start us off or bring us back from the dead) ;p
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:20 pm

ûƧ.Hl.ReX wrote:
We need some H...Red,Blacky and other leader and coleaders Poseidon,Libre, are very loyals.

and just pm me when you have a h request.

remember to get h you must be uaes for atleast 2 weeks minimum
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:04 am

ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy wrote:
ûƧ.Hl.ReX wrote:
And another thing:

kala has dissapeared Razz baron has dissapeared ! lol im still here sharks has dissapeared, mark has dissapeared.

legends are people who do something amazing for uaes (start us off or bring us back from the dead) ;p

WHAT?!?!?! I'm more active than you! psh.
Nah, I get on the forum often, but I rarely play anymore. Game's just not as fun as it used to be.

Also, generally, a leader will move to legend when they retire. Legend status takes a lot though. Mark dissapeared a while ago, I think he started playing xbox. I still come on the forum and administrate every day, so I'm not a legend yet Wink
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:22 am

hmmm....baron i think he mean two things:
1) ueas need active leaders\co leader...
2) that hellboy was on and he was a legend xD
Back to top Go down
ßêåšt
Blademaster
Blademaster
ßêåšt

Honourable posting points : 82
Location : In some far off militairy base under ground being slapped with ham by prommy and peter pan!

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:30 am

ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy wrote:
ûƧ.Hl.ReX wrote:

2 weeks for me tommorow i think lol. and how do i get trainer tag? i have trained ppl in the past joker for instance trained my your own XD
Back to top Go down
The Red Baron
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
The Red Baron

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:56 am

ûƧ-ßêåšt wrote:
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy wrote:
ûƧ.Hl.ReX wrote:

2 weeks for me tommorow i think lol. and how do i get trainer tag? i have trained ppl in the past joker for instance trained my your own XD

You get it by not asking for it Wink

That being said, you're US right? So you play me and I'll give it to you if I think you're ready.
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:06 pm

IMPORTANT: Warning for Uaes W Ghost... i have tested his respect in a match and he is not like uaes want...this is the first warning for him...at the second he will be kicked... the penalty is the retard of 1 mounth for become a H player...

IMPORTANT TOO if you loose a match for the conquere of your rock you have lose cause you have not the control of all the troups on the field and you have focused the attention on my barrack instead of the rest of the map (a normal map whit only one front of battle)...have you seen mine two groups a the side for keep the control of the right and left filed? have you seen my catapults and mine bedivere?? I have make the dragon and i have not attack your eco for focalise you only on him and my barrack like mine tower groups...(that is not my style of game and all know that i dont play in that way (i mean dragon in battle and move of the tower groups) i make ALWAYS some eco attack from the left and from the right!! this is only a test whit a only tactic...see if you are a respectable player....loose in this way is the only way for see if a player is a good guy

TO ALL OTHERS-....i dont play often but some times i' in for make my main job...keep uaes a respectable and a loyal clan...this is a warning to all...

PS:

RULES ABOUT LORD KILL FOR UAES
Lord kill is not a good way to win but IS A WIN (i never do it but i consider it a win)...a player that use good his lord can take a good advantage but if he make a mistake and he loose or he take him on the filed whitout care of him and he is killed HE LOSE...

like all sayed that rules are for noob cause the game isn't whit rules, ALL must say that "no lord kill" is a rules for noob...there are two ways for win in this game in a death match...:
1)kill the enemy lord <-----------normal win
2)take the control of the keep<------- epic win cause you are in the opponent eco and you have take the control of his base and gold production...

So another time i read in lobby or here that a player is noob cause he have kill the other king and he have win i will kick him....
Definition: noob is tha player that INSULT and that he cant have the control of his troups EXPECIALLY HIS LORD!

I have try to lost some important match for lord kill...i waas very angry but not whit my opponent, whit me cause i was been a Noob to be so easy to use my lord...

Respect
BountY

Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:42 am

i re edit the list...who have delete all W?? <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 243756
Back to top Go down
ANES
Valkery
Valkery
ANES

Honourable posting points : 230

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:13 pm

ehhmm.....where is my name at uaes memberlist :O?
Back to top Go down
»..ßount¥..«
Archangel
Archangel
»..ßount¥..«

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:03 pm

idk who have done this anes <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 243756 i'm sure that is an inactive player
Back to top Go down
ßêåšt
Blademaster
Blademaster
ßêåšt

Honourable posting points : 82
Location : In some far off militairy base under ground being slapped with ham by prommy and peter pan!

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:01 am

I saw Venom just the other day he is active but when i ask if he uaes he say "no"
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:39 pm

lol like ur sig beast

U= United!
A= All!
E= EVILS!
S= the s :s (get rid of the :S lol)

oh and btw can ya come onto skype, i need to talk to you and fyre
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <ûƧ> Memberlist   <ûƧ> Memberlist - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down