Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uaes_hollyspirit
Blademaster
Blademaster
uaes_hollyspirit

Honourable posting points : 89

UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade) Empty
PostSubject: UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade)   UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:31 am

UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade) Qxo0pj

Its A koth No Trade Game And 2vs1.Rules are no base.i was doing prety good.iam the first to get my troops in to middle and than onwards i didnt gave the middle to them UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade) 86496 I got a lot of troops in middle and they cant even beat those troops.Soon i Got merlin and they pulled their troops back.And Isolation got his merlin when i was going to win in 1min.he didnt used his merlin well as he killed only 14archers on tower.I used my Merlin power on his merlin and his merlin died.And i woned very easily : UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade) Icon_biggrin .Its a Good Game.
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade)   UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Hey holy...

Question...

How did they only kill 14 archers when the screen says the total ammount of troops they killed was 7 + 3 ?

lol

Nice one though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
uaes_hollyspirit
Blademaster
Blademaster
uaes_hollyspirit

PostSubject: Re: UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade)   UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:31 pm

yea may be i didnt saw them dying.because he using merlin on my archers and all my concentration on his merlin in taking down.i always keep 14 or 15 on towers so i meant they killed 14.Cool they killed only 10 : UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade) Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

Honourable posting points : 421

PostSubject: Re: UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade)   UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:42 pm

uaes_hollyspirit wrote:
UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade) Qxo0pj

Its A koth No Trade Game And 2vs1.Rules are no base.i was doing prety good.iam the first to get my troops in to middle and than onwards i didnt gave the middle to them UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade) 86496 I got a lot of troops in middle and they cant even beat those troops.Soon i Got merlin and they pulled their troops back.And Isolation got his merlin when i was going to win in 1min.he didnt used his merlin well as he killed only 14archers on tower.I used my Merlin power on his merlin and his merlin died.And i woned very easily : UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade) Icon_biggrin .Its a Good Game.

Nice stat But only 7K :O xD ^^ xt are not good in no trade ^^
xD nice stat Holly
Back to top Go down
uaes_hollyspirit
Blademaster
Blademaster
uaes_hollyspirit

PostSubject: Re: UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade)   UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:51 am

Thx Merko
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade)   UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade) Empty

Back to top Go down

UAES†Holy Spirit Vs 4lt isolation and 4lt beast (2vs1 no trade)
Page 1 of 1