Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

Question...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

Question... Empty
PostSubject: Question...   Question... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:02 am

How to make this forum more active ? If you have any ideas about what we miss here, pls tell it ... Question... Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

Question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question...   Question... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:43 pm

1. More interesting topics bout everything lol.

2. Letting people get here more frequently and motivate them to be here so that they get a faster rank up. (people who i see writing here i feel that they are more part of uaes then people who just play and play and play). Same goes for activity. I would almost say that if people wanna get to HL rank that they need to be active here and stay active, or else lose the hl spot (this is only for people who are active in game)

3. Organise tournaments or so.

4. Threaten to kick them if they don't post! Mwhuahahahahaha Question... Icon_twisted

5. Post nude pictures of woman......(it works for lod board lol)

6. Post more art and make topics discussing the art.

7. Post about different games and discuss about them. (metin maybe?)

8. Post about news? only interesting news.... :S

9. Post about funny movies you seen on youtube (and don't just post the link that makes it too time consuming for me to check out. just use the Video option and paste the link in there) You need to paste the good link though. :S

10. Make of every match you done a game report in a seperate topic. I think that way we can discuss things beter if we make a special part for it with different topics bout different matches Wink
Back to top Go down

Question...
Page 1 of 1