Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

What the hell is happening ??!!??!!

Go down 
+3
uaes_mark
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
KA£A
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KA£A
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
KA£A

Honourable posting points : 1255

What the hell is happening ??!!??!! Empty
PostSubject: What the hell is happening ??!!??!!   What the hell is happening ??!!??!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:14 pm

I heard some players wanna left the clan (left it yet) cause they think they havn't enought skill... Noob was the word they used !!! Howcome this happened ?!? Do you guys don't remember °ûƧ° stand for loyalty and not for skills ??? We are a friendly clan ! No one will blame you if you are not the best player of the game ! And if really you think you're not enought good so ask for training ! We are a lot of trainers and even a lot of members who are not trainers can train you ! That's the base of a friendly clan ! Don't leave cause you think you don't deserve to be in cause that's the biggest bullshit i've ever heard !!!

-------------------------

Me... What the hell is happening ??!!??!! Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
ûƧ-ßlackÅrmy

Honourable posting points : 219794562

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is happening ??!!??!!   What the hell is happening ??!!??!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:19 pm

yeah kala
Back to top Go down
https://stronghold-legends.forumotion.com
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

Honourable posting points : 339

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is happening ??!!??!!   What the hell is happening ??!!??!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:23 pm

jesus crist i leave for 1 week i come back and mr x says the clan is fucked or something i cant remember what he said but come on guys jeez we got to have some flaver in uaes now not just say this is boring im going to leave uaes now hahahaha well its not a joke.. ur not loyal... u cant rejoin.... and im not being mean cous if i left i wouldnt be aload back in i think... well anyway guys im back and im going to make a little flaver in this im here to help Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.X_1990
TheHiddenGuestAlwaysHere
Mr.X_1990

Honourable posting points : 1430

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is happening ??!!??!!   What the hell is happening ??!!??!! EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:00 pm

So?????????????? what is going on?
Back to top Go down
Legendary King
The artist formerly known as Peter
The artist formerly known as Peter
Legendary King

Honourable posting points : 164

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is happening ??!!??!!   What the hell is happening ??!!??!! EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:31 pm

who has left? and i could use some more training i am getting rust because my connection has restricted me from playing alot
Back to top Go down
Hero
Archer
Archer
Hero

Honourable posting points : 34

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is happening ??!!??!!   What the hell is happening ??!!??!! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:31 am

Hmm...What is going on around here?People are actually leaving the uaes clan?!Hmm...I'm really missing a lot right now and I know i'll miss a lot in the future.Its just almost impossible to play this game and see you guys cause i have to wake up really early in the weekends only!Probably not in the weekends cause I have a lot of stuff to do.Hmm...Loyal.To those who don't know the meaning of the word loyal shouldn't be in this clan cause that's like the main rule for this clan.People that left the clan just because it's boring or some other reason don't have the right to be in the clan in the first place.Hmm...skill isn't important to the clan regardless if you are a pro or a noob.Just ask some trainers to train you if you are not good.It's really not that hard.

Just remember to keep the clan alive and well.I hope to see you guys soon.REMEMBER UAES!---------------------->LOYALTY What the hell is happening ??!!??!! 205317
Back to top Go down
uaes_mark
King
King
uaes_mark

Honourable posting points : 339

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is happening ??!!??!!   What the hell is happening ??!!??!! EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:19 pm

o come on
Back to top Go down
uaes.Lightrider
Blademaster
Blademaster
uaes.Lightrider

Honourable posting points : 53

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is happening ??!!??!!   What the hell is happening ??!!??!! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:56 pm

dont understand that they will left because they dot have enough skill...
guys wake up! lol ask te leaders or anyone if they will train you...
but dont leave.. hmm hope that will get better

albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is happening ??!!??!!   What the hell is happening ??!!??!! Empty

Back to top Go down

What the hell is happening ??!!??!!
Page 1 of 1