Stronghold-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold-Legends fan board.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
STRONGHOLD MULTIPLAYER IS COMING BACK ON STEAM THIS SEPTEMBER! http://www.fireflyworlds.com/2016/08/17/new-steam-editions/

10 pt low setts.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UAES Hellboy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
UAES Hellboy

Honourable posting points : 217

10 pt  low setts....... Empty
PostSubject: 10 pt low setts.......   10 pt  low setts....... EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:29 pm

Well today i was in the mood and i joined a host of 2 guys - Names like Poker-cards - Hard-Ace , Cross-something (lol)

I used one of my other ID´s and asked for putting low setts.. but they absolutely wanted not more then 10 pt ( at first 5!!)...

Ok - experiment i thought , those are not highskilled.. what may happen....

I promoted as fast as possible and ended with Rank 7 , 2k and a bit Honour after 10 Mins...

My partner was noob and had no chance with ice.. so i started with Archertowers, first spears then Maces to push both back...

As an other famous but evil German ( attention : ironic^^) i realised that 2 -front wars are a real challenge .. although both opponents were not that strong...

Finally Rank 9- Market for gods sake .. but hardly money...( on top ppl leaving meentime cauz i ran out of beer..) so i first plagued both with my stakehurlers till my honour Management earned:

40 Wolves finished the Life of first guy , i suddently aimed them to a free estate near the other...

Instead of making some giants and crushing down my single wall he did a Dragon.... what a waste of hnr.. Unfortionatly he quitted the game when realizing nothing goes anymore..

No amazing game - but a gg - fun to try those hard settings !
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

Honourable posting points : 421

PostSubject: Re: 10 pt low setts.......   10 pt  low setts....... EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:04 am

That Perfect Hellboy Wink
10 pt low 2k rank7 not bad Wink Smile
But you have play with arthur ? °.o
Back to top Go down
UAES Hellboy
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
†hE ûlTImAtE ÂWesOmE
UAES Hellboy

Honourable posting points : 217

PostSubject: Re: 10 pt low setts.......   10 pt  low setts....... EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:25 pm

well i was evil.... so not that easy with promoting...

Simply had a good day lol!
Back to top Go down
MeRkO
King
King
MeRkO

Honourable posting points : 421

PostSubject: Re: 10 pt low setts.......   10 pt  low setts....... EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:54 am

Try with arthur with wood star Wink u finish with more gold and more honour Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 pt low setts.......   10 pt  low setts....... Empty

Back to top Go down

10 pt low setts.......
Page 1 of 1